Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of Thanks (16-22)

16: I am thankful for my mom. She's a beautiful woman, inside and out, always puts others before herself, and is a fabulous example of a Godly wife, mother, friend, sister, coworker, and grandmother. Happy Birthday Mom!

17: I am thankful that my mom's birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese. I think that's the best party I've ever been to!

18: I am thankful for leftover fleece from our play group's ministry project and for all the Christmas gifts that will be made using it.

19: I am thankful for my sewing machine and for Lucy's new brown corduroy skirt that it produced.

20: I am thankful for the ability to experience a baptism service at Cedar Creek Church. Watching nearly 30 individuals, families, friends, and special needs children surrender their lives to the Lord is AMAZING! There is nothing more beautiful than watching families baptize each other.

21: I am thankful for the washing machine repair man who is coming to fix my machine tomorrow and for not having to dry each load for 3 hours anymore. I am also thankful for more free Christmas cards. (My goal is to get all my Christmas cards for free this year. I'm up to 35 at the moment.)

22: I am thankful for haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment