Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thanks (6) and My Kid's Funny!

I am thankful for my church because it's the best, Sunday afternoon naps, coupons from the Sunday paper, and for the funny things my kid does.

I left Lucy downstairs watching Pound Puppies while I went up to get her clothes. I came down and she was on all 4's with our dogs leash clipped to her neck (the skin of her neck) and she was taking herself for a walk.

We ate lunch at Firehouse Subs today. Lucy was a little out-of-sorts due to the time change and some Benadryl to clear up a rash. She likes to take my toothpicks that hold my sandwich together and eat her food with them. (Yes, I'm the great mom who give her child sharp, pointy things to eat with. Anything to keep her occupied, right?!) So she's eating her food with my toothpick and a family comes up to the table across from us to sit down. While the mom straps her child in the highchair, her slightly large hieney was facing Lucy. So Lucy picks up her toothpick and aims it in the direction of the ladies hieney then stops and looks at me for approval. I, of course, grabbed her arm but was laughing to hard to actually tell her stop. Fortunately she stopped before actually poking the lady, but my dad and I got the mental picture in our head and that was all that was needed to make this a very humorous situation.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment