Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks (7,8,9,10)

7: I am thankful for time to clean my house. I felt like I was always behind on housework when I was working, so I am thankful that I now have time to create a clean, healthy, and safe place for my family.

8: I am thankful for Publix. Not only for the hundreds of dollars they save us each year, but today especially for the cool cardboard gingerbread house they gave to Lucy just because we were in the right place at the right time.

9: I am thankful for our 2 fabulous home groups who we get to share our lives with and for my in laws for keeping Lucy safe and entertained so we can enjoy our time with friends and ministry partners.

10: I am thankful for my precious neice and for all of the smiles and good conversation she and I shared this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment