Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yay for our blog!!!

After months of saying, "we should start a blog," we finally did it!!! When blogs first became popular (after I figured out what a blog was), I thought, "who in the world would be interested in reading about my life?" I read a book (definitely not about blogs or starting blogs) but the author has a blog and mentioned her blog many times in the book and I got to thinking, "maybe a blog would be a good idea for friends and family who we don't get to see very often". I talked to Jeff about it and he said, "yeah, that sounds like a good idea". (I'm paraphrasing) However, we got stuck on finding a name. Every night for the past few weeks we said to each other "have you thought of a blog name yet?" Finally, we decided on a name while eating dinner last night. You all know how much we love our Lucy and we always have a story of something new or funny that she has done during the day. Enjoy our "Goose Tales" as we document her milestones and funny moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment